- gamepad-micro Library that interfaces with the Gamepad API and publishes gamepad update events. Used in DaisywheelJS. Live Demo
- visualizer-micro A JS micro library for just the getSpectrum and getWaveform methods from Dancer.js using Web Audio API. Live Demo
- Sex Gong Web app inspired by the Scrubs "Sex Gong" joke. Includes push notifications, achievements, and runs on Android and iOS browsers.
- Daisywheel.js The Steam "Big Picture" Daisywheel ported to HTML5. Supports the Gamepad API.
- CSS Visualizers Music visualizers made entirely from DOM elements and CSS3. No SVG, Canvas, or WebGL used. Live Demo.
- osrc-widget A widget version of the graphs that get generated from the Open Source Report Card site.
- Scalable.js Automatic web scalablity, right out of the box.
- Leap-Boilerplate Basic boilerplate for the leap.js library that visualizes when leap gestures fire.
- SavePoint Chrome extension that saves the page's scroll and snaps it back when desired.
- The Accessibility of Programming Exploring why learning to program seems to be so scary and how easy it can be to learn. Given at Gainesville Barcamp, Nov 2014.
- React and Flux... and a little Redux A discuss about the current state of web app development, and the direction modern frameworks are heading. Given at the Gainesville JS meetup, downtown in the Hackerspace, Aug 2015.
- April 26, 2016 Dual-Boot Cloudready and Linux Mint
- April 9, 2016 Running Linux Mint on a Razer Blade
- Aug 31, 2015 Adding the DaisywheelJS onscreen-keyboard to HTML5 Gamepad projects
- Nov 5, 2014 Running a Group/Team Dev Blog through Github Pages
- Nov 6, 2014 Caveats of working with Jekyll and Github Pages
My name is Chris. I'm a developer, longboarder, chillwave-lover, and doer of things. I build games, lead dev teams, and I'm passionate about web tech.